Monday 26 March 2012

Surgical bone plates and screws




I am looking at how human technology has managed to create human body parts and has also become a cure for some degenerative conditions. The rapidly evolving world of technology is getting better each day as we can produce, prosthetic limbs and do more to stop people suffering. I think the quotes from Marry Shelly's Frankenstein, "this being you must create" and "the bolt has entered my soul" are beautiful captions that i could use in my project.


"This being you must create."


" the bolt has entered my soul; and I felt then that I should survive to exhibit what I shall soon cease to be".

These are just a few images of different bone repairs, metal structures that have been created to strengthen or repair bones. 




No comments:

Post a Comment